What is new in MightyFields platform?29/09/2020
In this digital age, managing documents can the most crucial aspect in every company. To meet new and rapidly shifting needs, companies are working to adapt and accelerate in digitalization of their proceses.
In this article, we have collected five tips to help you get you started with e-commerce:
1. Ask your customers to send you electronic documents (invoices, contracts, letters, offers). The documents will reach the right recipient faster and will not be lost, the contracts will be signed and the invoices will be paid. Making sure your employees and customers can get better information faster is simply better for both parties.
2. Inform all your customers that you will be sending the documentation and invoices electronically. You can quickly argue the various concerns of your partners by explaining the previous point.
3. Inform the company's management about the benefits of paperless operations. In fact, process changes must initially be confirmed and support from management. A document management system can make employees jobs easier, provide better customer service and quicker vendor response times.
4. Introduce new ideas to every employee in your company. It is important that everyone is aware of the benefits of e-commerce and that all employees adapt to new processes.
5. Use a document system to receive, send, manage and store documents. Pay particular attention to the digitalization of incoming documents (those that will still arrive in paper form), the automatic capture of electronically received documents, the ability to create e-documents and e-forms, and the electronic storage that will help you manage search and traceability of your documents.
Softeh - information technology in the service of business efficiency