Nova celotna grafična podoba11/11/2017
Mednarodna Pantheon konferenca 201717/11/2017
1. Focus on what is important to the costumer.
2. Be accessible and flexible for costumers and cooperate closely with colleagues all the times.
3. Be customer centric in your approach, ensure the customer is at the heart of everything you do.
4. Embrace continuous improvement through training and coaching, treating complaints and feedback as an opportunity to grow.
5. Care about your performance for this is what the customer experience.
6. Respect your colleagues, be truthful and honest in what you do.
7. Use positive language verbally and in writing.
8. Be clear, to the point and avoid “jargon”.
9. “Say what you do” and “Do what you say”.
10. Create a smile with every contact.